Sunday, March 2, 2014

'cause you're hot and cold


Texas weather has got me feeling like a Katy Perry song right about now. Waking up to temps in the 30's with highs in the mid 70's can make finding the perfect outfit a bit of a challenge.


Well, this j. crew factory fatigue jacket is just the piece to get me through. Remember that secret sale I mentioned in the first post, well, this was one of the big winners. Thanks to this post from Merrick's Art, I took the plunge and love the look. Can't wait to see how it transitions from weekend to work wear.
 Enjoy your weekend!

jacket: j. crew factory fatigue jacket
shirt: anthropologie (similar)
jeans: j.crew factory matchstick
shoes: j. crew cap toe ballet flats (similar)
necklace: silpada (similar)
bracelet: handmade by me

No comments:

Post a Comment