Wednesday, March 26, 2014

top 5 spring cleaning pins

Hi I'm Tangy and I'm addicted to pinterest.  If there were a support group for spouses of pin addicts, my husband would be the first in line. A good friend of mine introduced me to pinterest about 3 years ago, back when it was still in beta testing. I pin and pin and pin and sometimes actually use the pins in my real life as apposed to just looking.  Well, 125 boards and 7000+ pins later, I still love my pinterest. Today, I'd like to share





  1. vinegar and dawn make a great cleaning combo. check out this post from commona my house
  2. who knew you're supposed to wash your pillows?!?!?!? onegoodthingbyjillee tells you how
  3. jillee also has a great old post on cleaning your washing machine
  4. this one for refreshing your towels is awesome. also includes other lifehacker tips that I've yet to try out
  5. ok, last one..... another great tip from jillee and another who knew moment..... cleaning the vent filter over your stove. I'll admit (and it's embarrassing) , when I did this one I was surprised and grossed out by the smells and gunk that came out! 
So, share your favorite pinterest cleaning tips and maybe some of your pin fails. Check out the rest of my decluttering and cleaning board & follow me on pinterest. Happy cleaning!


1 comment:

  1. Jillee has some awesome cleaning tips! I've tried a couple, though not the two you have listed here, and I've had great results. I need to do some serious spring cleaning, mostly on my floors!

    ReplyDelete