Friday, June 13, 2014

did you miss me????

If any of you are teachers, married to a teacher, or have a teacher friend, you know that May is the kiss of death for relationships or getting anything other than school stuff done. All of May, this little blog has been bubbling over on the back burner- tons of post ideas simmering away with no time to put them into action.

Well, as of  June 4, school's out for summer (insert your best Alice Cooper imitation here) and I'm ready to get back to the blogger world. Here's hoping that some of you have been patience enough for this return post.

There are so many things that I want to share with you all. First up on the summer to do list is a great big baby shower for my brother and sister-in-law. Many posts are in the works on how this amazing event came together. For a sneak peak of my thought process, check out my pin-spiration board here. The shower happens this weekend, so I'm back at the ancestral home to get the festivities under way.

They say that putting things in writing spurs you on to put them into action. So, on that front, here's my hope it happens summer list.


  1. Freshening up my home decor with some no/ low cost home makeovers.
  2. Travel- DC here we come.
  3. Style tips for women over 30 that don't want to look like there over 50.
  4. Getting into shape (that's not round) before my sister's wedding this Fall.
  5. Working through some of my pinboards and making them in real life.

So that's a taste of what's to come this summer. Hope that you check back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment