Tuesday, April 8, 2014

window shopping



I love the couple of weeks in Texas that we call Spring- temperatures below 80, nice & sunny, and breezy. Mornings can start off pretty chilly and this lovely cocoon cardigan from Target is the perfect light-weight cover up.This is actually the second time I've purchased this cardigan. The first one had an unfortunate accident on our way home from a family vacation to Walt Disney World. A can of aerosol sunscreen leaked all over the back of the original creating a huge stain. Needless to say,  I looked for months for the perfect replacement. On a recent trip to Target (Tar- Jeh when we're feeling fancy), I located this little gem in a light cream. It works with everything, sundresses, shorts, jeans, and pencil skirts too. My new old fav cardi was just the completer piece I needed for this window shopping outfit (plus anytime I can add a belt is a plus)!

just in case you were wondering what's in the j. crew bag, check out my #outfitdujour on instagram- picked up a love bird baseball tee on sale- love shopping <3



cream cocoon cardigan: /Target/
chevron maxi dress: /anthropologie/ similar similar
yellow leather & rope belt: /anthropologie/ 
wooden bead necklace: similar 
orange polka dot cross body bag: /fossil/
ombre leather sandals: /aldo/ similar





No comments:

Post a Comment